Enjoy your very own private retreat on beautiful Hayden Lake.
Nestled on the edge of scenic Hayden Lake, Camp MiVoden is surrounded by 540 acres of pristine forest. We're located minutes away from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and only 55 miles from Spokane International Airport.
Camp MiVoden is nestled at the water's edge of scenic Hayden Lake, Idaho and is surrounded by 540 acres of beautiful forest land. MiVoden is only minutes away from Coeurd'Alene and just 55 miles from Spokane International Airport.
Camp MiVoden is a modern well-kept facility able to cater to your group or individual needs. All rooms are smoke free. We offer many recreational activities, including a ropes challenge course. No matter what your program or price range, we have the facilities to accommodate you and your group.
Email us for more information or with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 242-0553.
Guest accommodations capacity is 250 from fall-spring and 192 in summer.
- Lake view apartment; - 2 queen beds, - bathroom and kitchen.
- Guest rooms; - queen bed, bathroom.
- Dormitory accommodation; - 2 bunk beds per room, - 2 bathrooms per floor.
- Lakeside rooms; - bunk beds, with use of the pool bathroom
- PA systems in both Maple Auditorium and Melvin Oss Dinning Hall
- Projection equipment available in Maple Auditorium and Cottonwood Seminar rooms
- Electronic piano is available in Maple Auditorium
* These activities must be arranged prior to arrival.